Blogging fun since 4th May 2001!

Blogging fun since 4th May 2001
"This diary is my kief, hashish, and opium pipe. This is my drug and my vice."

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Cuttlebug V2 or BigShot?

I've am a big fan of the BigShot for a couple of years. However, I've been looking for an option that is smaller and lighter. More portable!

The Cuttlebug V2 is almost half the price of the BigShot. The platform area is about 2/3 the size, too.
However, the sides of the Cuttlebug fold up, and the handle folds INTO itself when not in use.

This means the footprint of the Cuttlebug is about 5 inches by 10 inches. Really small compared to the BigShot!

Everything the BigShot can do, the Cuttlebug can do. UNLESS you want to use extra large dies.

Sandwich recipes for the Cuttlebug is dead easy, and its really very hard to mess it up.

The B plates for the Cuttlebug are the thickness as the BigShot plates. Good news here, as I have STACKS of BigShot plates in assorted sizes.

BigShot at home, Cuttlebug for travel.

No comments: